Thursday, August 23, 2012

                                         Welcome to Mrs. Keeley's Second Grade Blog!!

I am so excited to meet my second grade students in one week.  We are so lucky to be in a brand new school this year. We have some great new technology such as a SMARTBoard, surround sound, and mircophones.  I cannot wait to see my students playing, learning, and being engaged in their second grade curriculum. I hope that many of my students will be the bloggers and will be able to share with the world what they are learning. I have been working hard in getting the classroom ready, but really want my students to decorate it with all their wonderful work so that they can take ownership of our room. We will be spending 7 hours a day and 180 days together on this exciting journey.


Hold on for the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment